Recently Sold Residences In ArlingtonDo you know what your home at Aurora Hills is in reality worth? Nesbitt Realty can help you find the market value of your property in Arlington County for free. Contact Nesbitt Realty to get a free and more accurate assessment of your detached home's value. Nesbitt can also prepare a marketing plan to reveal to you how we plans to get you the best price as quickly as possible.
Did you know that in at Aurora Hills:Continue reading "Surprising Information About Selling Your Detached Home In Arlington County At Aurora Hills"
Would You Be Willing To Invest $1,100,000 For An Interesting Residence In 22202?If you’re seeking homes to buy in 22202 in Arlington we’ve collected some details for your review. These should be helpful if you’re looking at a property like 1200 Crystal Dr #913.
The 22202 Area Bits of Information
- The average days on market in the 22202 area is 65 days.
- The average living area in the 22202 area is 1,168 sqft. On the other hand, 1200 Crystal Dr #913 has 1,772 sqft of living area.
- The 22202 Area has an average price per square foot of $570 . In contrast, 1200 Crystal Dr #913 is $621 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the 22202 area?
- 1200 S Arlington Ridge Rd #512 is the least expensive home in the 22202 area. 1200 S Arlington Ridge Rd #512 is listed for $230,000. Still, 1806 S Arlington Ridge Rd is the highest-priced home in the 22202 area. 1806 S Arlington Ridge Rd is asking $2,000,000.
- The median age of homes in the 22202 area is 42 years. 1200 Crystal Dr #913 is 35 years old.
GLAM PERFECTION!–This is the life—upper-level 2bed/2bath fully renovated condo with sunny balcony and glam galore! Nothing left for you to do, just come home and relax. Thoughtful, open contemporary concept lends to easy living and … [Read more]$675,000 ~ 2 BR ~ 2 BA ~ 0 HB ~ 1,516 SQFT ~ 1300 Crystal Dr #601s Arlington 22202 VA ~ Crystal Gateway ~ Continue reading "Attention: 1300 Crystal Dr #601s Arlington VA 22202 ~ $675,000"