- Bella Vista: Is a high-rise condominium complex located between Pentagon City and Crystal City metro stations.
- Crystal Gateway: Is a condominium tower built in the 60s with 17 floors consisting of 3-4 condos per unit and a 2 story penthouse.
- Eclipse Condos: Located at Four Mile Run in Arlington VA, this condo is within a walking distance of Alexandria’s Potomac Yard Shopping Center.
- Southampton Condos: Are townhouse-style condos with easy access to Washington DC, downtown Arlington, and Old Town Alexandria.
- Waterford House: Located at the northern end of Crystal City, many of its units provide great views to the Potomac River, Pentagon and/or Washington DC.
- Crystal City: Is an urban neighborhood in Arlington that is centered along the stretch of Jefferson Davis Highway. It is just south of the Pentagon and is within a walking distance of Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport.
How much do homes cost in Arlington?
What types of homes are for sale in Arlington?
How old are homes for sale in Arlington?