1 beds, 1 full baths
Home size: 871 sqft
Added: 11/14/22, Last Updated: 11/14/2022
Property Type: Condo for Rent
MLS Number: VAAR2023998
Subdivision: Eclipse On Center Park
List Price: 2300.00
Take a gander at what was recently listed for rent in 22202 in Arlington County.
Rentals in Crystal City
- $1,975: 320 23rd St S #320-0615, Arlington, VA 22202 | Arlington | Comparables |
- $2,750: 1200 Crystal Dr #211, Arlington, VA 22202 | Crystal City | Comparables |
- $2,300: 3600 S Glebe Rd #228w, Arlington, VA 22202 | Eclipse On Center Park | Comparables |
- $1,991: 320 23rd St S #320-0830, Arlington, VA 22202 | Arlington | Comparables |
- $2,231: 320 23rd St S #320-1523, Arlington, VA 22202 | Arlington | Comparables |
- $2,097: 320 23rd St S #320-1321, Arlington, VA 22202 | Arlington | Comparables |
- $2,119: 1600 S Eads St #0020n, Arlington, VA 22202 | | Comparables |
- $2,099: 505 18th St S #0105, Arlington, VA 22202 | | Comparables |
- $2,462: 1515 Richmond Hwy #0720, Arlington, VA 22202 | Arlington Ridge | Comparables |
- $2,508: 1515 Richmond Hwy #0204, Arlington, VA 22202 | Arlington Ridge | Comparables |
Setting a rental budget
For many renters the most important consideration is how much they are willing to spend on a rental per month. For this reason it should come as no surprise that the first step in the rental process should include establishing a budget. Renters should consider their monthly income and subtract out all of their monthly expenses from this amount. Monthly expenses should include all bills which are paid regularly as well as money spent on food, entertainment and miscellaneous items each month. The renter may also wish to subtract out an additional amount to allow for some savings each month as well as emergencies. The total left after these subtractions is the amount the renter is able to spend on an rental per month. Once this amount is established the renter will have a better understanding of the type of rental they are able to afford.
When you know you budget and you're ready to shop for a new home, contact an agent. Rental agents cost the renter nothing and they don't work for one specific building. A rental agent can see all the rentals that are available to make sure that you get the best value for your money. [Learn more
] If you need an agent contact Nesbitt Realty
. Nesbitt Realty always says, "There is no charge and no obligation to consult with a real estate agent.
Thanks for the opportunity to serve your real estate needs. Your business is appreciated.
[Or select your rental own criteria.]
Contact us at (703)765-0300 to speak to a real estate agent that cares about your needs.
During your search for a new home, responsiveness and dedication are Nesbitt Realty's top priorities.