Are you a seller with a home in that won't sell?
Did you know that in :
- the average number of days on the market is 0.
- the most expensive home on the market is .
- the least expensive home on the market is .
- is currently listed for $0.
If you have yet to find a buyer, it's important to take a step back and assess exactly why your home isn't selling. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Is the price right?
- Does the current market favor buyers or sellers?
- Has every inquiry turned into a showing appointment? If not, why?
Recently Sold At
Here are several reasons homes will sometimes have no offers:
- First Impression — Let's face it: collected s are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
- Parking — A difficult driveway or a dwelling without good parking can be slow to sell.
- Neighbors — Are your neighbors making it difficult to sell?
- Decor — Neutral decor doesn't excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you considering selling your in ? If so, it's prudent to know what s have sold for in the local section. Those s can give a seller an idea of the list price for your -bedroom -style . Get in touch with Nesbitt Realty to get a free and more accurate assessment of your place of residence's value. I can also prepare a marketing plan to show to you how we plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.
We appreciate every opportunity and love the fact that you picked us.