- the average number of days on the market is 0.
- the most expensive place on the market is .
- the least expensive residence on the market is .
- is currently listed for $0.
- Is it time to think about changing representation?
- Does the current market favor buyers or sellers?
- How does your listing look compared with the homes priced similarly?
Recently Sold At
$155,000 at Hunters Square SOLD!
$490,000 at Olde Oak Ridge SOLD!
$545,000 at Hopewells Landing SOLD!
$450,000 at Jefferson Manor SOLD!
$625,000 at Kingstowne SOLD!
$1,175,000 at Chesterbrook Woods SOLD!
- Floor plan — Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older s where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but here and there this is the problem.
- Parking — A difficult driveway or a without good parking can be slow to sell.
- Decor — Neutral decor doesn't excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.