Do you have a that just isn't selling?
Did you know that in :
- the average number of days on the market is 0.
- the most expensive place on the market is .
- the least expensive residence on the market is .
- is currently listed for $0.
For a few real estate sellers, a abode that won't sell can cause desperation! A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Is it time to think about changing representation?
- Does the current market favor buyers or sellers?
- How does your listing look compared with the homes priced similarly?
Recently Sold At
Here are some reasons homes similar to in County will sometimes have no offers:
- Floor plan — Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older s where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but here and there this is the problem.
- Parking — A difficult driveway or a without good parking can be slow to sell.
- Decor — Neutral decor doesn't excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you dreaming about selling your in ? If so, it's intelligent to take into account what s have sold at in Northern Virginia. That can give a home seller a starting point for determining your $0 's value. Email Nesbitt Realty to get a free and more accurate assessment of your abode's value. I can also prepare a marketing plan to show you how I plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.
Contact us at (703)765-0300 to speak to a real estate agent that cares about your needs.