Do you have a dwelling similar to in County lingering on the market?
Did you know that in :
- the average number of days on the market is 0.
- the most expensive home on the market is .
- the least expensive home on the market is .
- is currently listed for $0.
Does the current market favor buyers or sellers? This is an important question that a tech savvy Realtor can answer. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- How does your listing look compared with the s priced similarly?
- Is your residence listed on your local multiple listing service?
- What's the average days on market in your area?
Recently Sold At
Here are a few reasons places will sometimes have no action:
- Odor — Many places have an odor that the owner doesn't even know aware of.
- Parking — A difficult driveway or a abode without good parking can be slow to sell.
- Neighbors — Are your neighbors making it difficult to sell?
- First Impression — Let's face it: various homes are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. When the time comes to list your place in , it's prudent to compare what properties have sold at in in County. That can give a seller a starting point for determining your -bedroom -style property's value. Contact Nesbitt Realty to get a free and more accurate assessment of your abode's value. Nesbitt Realty can also prepare a marketing plan to reveal to you how we plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.